Who doesn’t want to learn how to squirt?
Squirting is more than just a ‘release’ it’s a powerful, intense, electric build up of orgasmic feelings. Once you’re ready, your body releases such a forceful, vigorous orgasm that you will now crave every single time you cum.
Some people are unable to squirt and need the help of toys and that’s where I come in.
I only learnt how to squirt a few months ago and ever since I have been set on perfecting the wonderful sensation. Below are my favourite sex toys and bits of advice that will teach you how to squirt. Just be patient, relax and it will come.
Warming yourself up ‘down there’ is essential. The blood needs to be flowing, you need to be relaxed, horny and ready for action.
You can do this in a number of ways and each of my methods can be achieved alone or with a partner:
- Bullet or Wand: Using a sex toy to get things going in the easiest and fastest way. Take a strong bullet vibrator or wand massager and caress your clitoris and other sensitive areas. You don’t necessarily need to make yourself cum, you just need to feel ‘ready’.
- Have a Clitoral Orgasm: This won’t work for everyone as some women find it hard to get going again straight after climax. Nevertheless, if you can achieve a clitoral orgasm and still be ready to squirt, do it by all means.
- Massage The Outside Of Your Vagina: Have you or your partner massage the outside of your vagina. This increases blood flow and the more you want to touch your clit, the hornier you will become, making you ready for an amazing squirting orgasm.
Creating The Perfect Mood
Creating the mood is important. For any orgasm most women need to be relaxed and in the right head space so, a squirting orgasm is no different.
Make sure you’r relaxed, don’t worry about not squirting, you will still have fun in the process! Don’t think too much about climaxing or you may put yourself off altogether.
- Candles – Light some candles to make the room romantic, relaxing and in dim light.
- Warmth – The worst thing about sex in the winter is being cold beforehand. Turn up the heating in that room, grab some extra blankets, if you have a fireplace and it’s lit, you know where to go!
- Light, relaxing music – Sometimes the sounds of sex and the outside world can be slightly off putting. Try making a playlist or just finding some relaxing music online so your mind can’t wander.
- Lock – If you don’t live alone consider getting a lock or jamming your door shut with something. Nothing is worse than reach the point of orgasm and someone opening the door…
The G-spot is the place to go if you want a squirting orgasm. Although some people really don’t know how to stimulate the G-spot or where it even is.
The G-spot is the absolute key to squirting and if you master how to stimulate your own or someone else’s, you will be greatly appreciated.
How Do I Do It Then?
- Using Your Fingers – To reach the G-spot, make a ‘come hither‘ motion with your middle and index finger inside of the vagina. You will feel your fingers pushing against a soft, squishy tissue, this is where you want to focus to really achieve that mighty orgasm.
- Find The Perfect Toy – In my opinion, using toys is marginally easier when trying to achieve a G-spot orgasm. They are constant, never get tired and know exactly where to press and push. This doesn’t mean a partner is useless, it just means pleasure comes quicker and it means you can experience some serious fun foreplay together.
I’ve found two of my preferred toys, one is for beginners and the other is the better toy in my opinion but a little more intimidating if you are a complete newbie at sex toys.
Ultra beginner sex toy:
One of the main reasons i liked and chose this G-spot vibrator is because it is pretty discreet in design. It is shaped perfectly to always push against your G-spot and by simply twisting the base you can venture through an array of different vibrations that will pulsate and stimulate your G-spot even more.
I do recommend using lube with this toy, it just makes the whole experience a lot more comfortable and it also feels amazing.
Best Sex Toy For Squirting:
This next toy is my favorite and it’s an absolute classic.
It is of course a rabbit G-spot vibrator. This goddess not only spins, twirls, caresses, vibrates and tingles every inch of your most intimate areas it can also provide not just a G-spot orgasm but clitoral pleasure too.
This rabbit has 10 incredible vibrations and patterns and is (amazingly) 100% waterproof. She’s designed and crafter to perfection with her amazing bulbous tip that knows exactly how to get you to a squirting orgasm.
Why Is This The Best?
We all know that the rabbit vibrator has been around longer than some of us and that is because it’s not just a classic but it provides satisfaction and it works. It doesn’t have a million gizmos and incredible technologies, it just works.
I thought i would tell you a little bit about my experience with this toy and my squirting orgasm…
I have mentioned a few times that it’s only recently that i unlocked something inside my body that allowed me to squirt. This was from using a rabbit and it changed the way i looked at climaxing forever.
Using a rabbit may seem a little intimidating at first but for people like me it’s now an essential. I could never orgasm through G-spot stimulation before, it didn’t matter what me and my partner tried but now he can pleasure me in a new way and i honestly would never look back.
If this is your first sex toy or even if your beginner, don’t let the design put you off. It’s some of the best pleasure you can ever, ever have.
What Others Are Saying:
I always do this but i find it really important for people to know that it’s not just me who loves this sex toy to achiever squirting orgasms.
All of the reviews i am going to leave below are 100% real and from the LoveHoney website.
- “This is amazing. Don’t look at anything else.Perfect length and girth, and the rabbits ears are absolutely amazing. Added some tingle pleasure gel to this and it’s fair to say time flys when having fun (multiple-orgasms)”.
- “The first time was enjoyable, but the next time I tried, I had the best orgasm I’ve ever had from solo play. Oh my. I actually had to bite on my duvet to keep quiet so my flatmates wouldn’t hear!”
- “The G-spot shape of the toy matched with the clit stimulation and my choice of speed/pulse makes for a very fast and satisfying orgasm. I honestly couldn’t recommend higher!”
- “The feeling you get from it is amazing, and it’s not very loud! It’s a must buy! It will never let you down, so give it ago and see for yourself how great it is. 🙂 “
As you can see this vibrator is loved by so many people. The clitoral stimulation via the ‘bunny ears’ and the pin point G-spot precision is sending hundreds of women in to complete ecstasy.
Some Extra Advice…
I really do recommend using lube (with any sex toy). It allows the vibrator to be inserted with ease and it does make the whole experience a lot more comfortable. Make sure to always use sex toy safe lube as if they aren’t safe, it can ruin your sex toys.
If you are worried that your partner will feel a little ‘useless’ you have got this sex toy all wrong. It can be incorporated in to any sex life as an amazing foreplay aid and a roleplay extraordinaire.
Have your partner use it on you, have your partner watch you use it on yourself, there’s a million things you can do with this toy to make ‘everyone’ feel included.
Take Your Time & Enjoy Exploring…
This tip is so important. If you’re just willing for yourself to squirt and not actually concentrating on the sensations and waves of pleasure, you may never be able to squirt.
Relax, take your time. It may take a few goes before you master the art of squirting and that’s totally okay.
Ignore porn. Some women squirt a tiny amount and some girls can squirt quite a lot. Don’t rely on porn to let you know if you’re doing it right or wrong.
Do It Alone…
If you’re worried about squirting or don’t know what to do with your new vibrator, take some time with it alone. Nobody knows your own body better than you do.
Video You Must Watch:
Thank you so much for reading, have a lovely day!