Who doesn’t want to learn how to squirt?
Squirting is more than just a ‘release’ it’s a powerful, intense, electric build up of orgasmic feelings. Once you’re ready, your body releases such a forceful, vigorous orgasm that you will now crave it every single time you cum.
Some people are unable to squirt and need the help of toys and that’s where I come in.
I only learned how to squirt a few months ago and ever since I have been set on perfecting the wonderful sensation. Below are my favorite sex toys and bits of advice that will teach you how to squirt. Just be patient, relax and it will come – no pun intended.
Warming yourself up ‘down there’ is essential. The blood needs to be flowing, you need to be relaxed, horny and ready for action.
You can do this in a number of ways and each of my methods can be achieved alone or with a partner:
- Bullet or Wand: Using a sex toy to get things going is the easiest and fastest way. Take a strong bullet vibrator or wand massager and caress your clitoris and other sensitive areas. You don’t necessarily need to make yourself cum, you just need to feel ‘ready’.
- Have a Clitoral Orgasm: This won’t work for everyone as some women find it hard to get going again straight after climax. Nevertheless, if you can achieve a clitoral orgasm and still be ready to squirt, do it by all means.
- Massage The Outside Of Your Vagina: Have you or your partner massage the outside of your vagina. This increases blood flow and the more you want to touch your clit, the hornier you will become, making you ready for an amazing squirting orgasm.
Creating the mood is important. For any orgasm, most women need to be relaxed and in the right head space so, a squirting orgasm is no different.
Make sure you’re relaxed, don’t worry about not squirting, you will still have fun in the process! Don’t think too much about climaxing or you may put yourself off altogether.
- Candles – Light some candles to make the room romantic, relaxing and in dim light. You could even try out these sensual massage candles to give you a little boost.
- Warmth – The worst thing about sex in the winter is being cold beforehand. Turn up the heating in that room, grab some extra blankets, if you have a fireplace and it’s lit, you know where to go!
- Light, relaxing music – Sometimes the sounds of sex and the outside world can be slightly off-putting. Try making a playlist or just finding some relaxing music online so your mind can’t wander.
- Lock – If you don’t live alone consider getting a lock or jamming your door shut with something. Nothing is worse than reach the point of orgasm and someone opening the door…
The G-spot is the place to go if you want a squirting orgasm. Although some people really don’t know how to stimulate the G-spot or where it even is.
This mysterious place is the absolute key to squirting and if you master how to stimulate your own or someone else’s, you will be greatly appreciated.
You can either use you or your partner’s fingers to bring you to a squirting orgasm or you can use a sex toy, I prefer the sex toy method as it’s more accurate, quicker and less tiring.
How Do I Do It Then?
- Using Your Fingers – To reach the G-spot, make a ‘come hither‘ motion with your middle and index finger inside of the vagina. You will feel your fingers pushing against a soft, squishy tissue, this is where you want to focus to really achieve that mighty orgasm.
- Find The Perfect Toy – In my opinion, using toys is marginally easier when trying to achieve a G-spot orgasm. They are constant, never get tired and know exactly where to press and push. This doesn’t mean a partner is useless, it just means pleasure comes quicker and it means you can experience some serious fun foreplay together.
I’ve found two of my preferred toys, one is for beginners and the other is the better toy in my opinion but a little more intimidating if you are a complete newbie at sex toys, let’s check them out below.
One of the main reasons I liked and chose this G-spot vibrator is because it is pretty discreet in design. It is shaped perfectly to always push against your G-spot and by simply twisting the base you can venture through an array of different vibrations that will pulsate and stimulate your G-spot even more.
I do recommend using a water-based lube with this toy, it just makes the whole experience a lot more comfortable and it also feels amazing (make sure to always use water-based lubrication as its safe to use with sex toys and condoms).
It’s waterproof and with its unique bulbous head, it knows exactly where to aim in order for you to explode with pleasure. However, you don’t just have to take my word for it, check out this one informative review from a satisfied LoveHoney customer:
“This toy is the most fantastic G-spot finder I have ever played with. It hits the spot every time. Its hard plastic is perfect for the job and it even feels great when used on the clit alone. It’s a very effective toy at a bargain price. I would recommend this gadget for any lady seeking to explore their G-spot and reach that elusive puddle zone.”
There are loads more reviews that you can find by clicking the pink link above the product, you don’t have to just take my word for it, you can read what other people are saying too. However, remember this beginner squirting sex toy is for beginners and isn’t for absolutely every woman.
The happy rabbit 2 has two powerful motors to really get things going, you also don’t need to worry about it making too much noise because it’s whisper quiet. It has 12 shaft functions and 3 ‘ear’ speeds that combined push you to your peak of arousal, the targeted internal stimulation takes you to the next level of sex toy pleasure as the happy rabbits 2 knows exactly where to play around for you to experience a squirting orgasm.
It’s USB rechargeable so it’s ideal for people who hate batteries AND it’s submersible in water so if you only have some peace and quiet in the shower, feel free to take it in with you.
What Others Have Mentioned About The Happy Rabbit –
” It’s quiet and the variable speeds are great.The only complaint I have about it is that it made my wife squirt for the first time when she was having a play alone and I wasn’t there to see it.”
This next toy is my favorite and it’s an absolute classic.
It is, of course, a rabbit G-spot vibrator. This goddess not only spins, twirls, caresses, vibrates and tingles every inch of your most intimate areas it can also provide not just a G-spot orgasm but clitoral pleasure too.
This rabbit has 10 incredible vibrations and patterns and is (amazingly) 100% waterproof. She’s designed and crafted to perfection with her amazing bulbous tip that knows exactly how to get you to a squirting orgasm.
Why Is This The Best?
We all know that the rabbit vibrator has been around longer than some of us and that is because it’s not just a classic but it provides satisfaction and it works. It doesn’t have a million gizmos and incredible technologies, it just works.
I thought I would tell you a little bit about my experience with this toy and my squirting orgasm…
I have mentioned a few times that it’s only recently that I unlocked something inside my body that allowed me to squirt. This was from using a rabbit and it changed the way I looked at climaxing forever.
Using a rabbit may seem a little intimidating at first but for people like me, it’s now an essential. I could never orgasm through G-spot stimulation before, it didn’t matter what I and my partner tried but now he can pleasure me in a new way and I honestly would never look back.
I think this is important to remember if your partner is a little intimidated by a sex toy, they now have the ability to please you in new ways. So long as you are using the toys together, then enjoying them together then there should be absolutely no problem.
If this is your first sex toy or even if you’re a beginner, don’t let the design put you off. It’s some of the best pleasure you can ever, ever have.
What Others Are Saying:
I find this is really important for people to read so that you know it’s not just me who loves this sex toy.
All of the reviews I am going to leave below are 100% real and from the LoveHoney website (You can find them by clicking the pink writing above the sex toy).
- “This is amazing. Don’t look at anything else.Perfect length and girth and the rabbit’s ears are absolutely amazing. Added some tingle pleasure gel to this and it’s fair to say time flys when having fun (multiple-orgasms)”.
- “The first time was enjoyable, but the next time I tried, I had the best orgasm I’ve ever had from solo play. Oh, my. I actually had to bite on my duvet to keep quiet so my flatmates wouldn’t hear!”
- “The G-spot shape of the toy matched with the clit stimulation and my choice of speed/pulse makes for a very fast and satisfying orgasm. I honestly couldn’t recommend higher!”
- “The feeling you get from it is amazing, and it’s not very loud! It’s a must buy! It will never let you down, so give it a go and see for yourself how great it is. 🙂 “
As you can see this vibrator is loved by so many people. The clitoral stimulation via the ‘bunny ears’ and the pinpoint G-spot precision is sending hundreds of women into complete ecstasy and none of them would ever look back.
Is shipping Discreet?
So many people worry about this when buying sex toys, the thought of a family member or the postman knowing what’s inside your package is worrying but the place I buy all of my sex toys and the place I have linked these two squirting sex toys (and all of the other products mentioned in any of my articles) has completely discreet shipping, think plain brown box. The outside of the box shows no hint as to what is inside the box and neither does your bank statement so there really is nothing to worry about.
They pride themselves on being discreet, customer satisfaction is a must for them and they know not everyone can be as open about their sex toys as others so discreet shipping is just a given. If you are still worried their online support is astounding and you can ask them additional questions about their shipping in your area.
I really do recommend using lube (with any sex toy). It allows the vibrator to be inserted with ease and it does make the whole experience a lot more comfortable. Make sure to always use sex toy safe lube as if they aren’t safe, it can ruin your sex toys.
Also, make sure to wash your sex toys once you’re done with them. They can harbour bacteria, start to smell and just generally get ruined from dirt and debris so wash them off with some warm water and non-perfumed soap.
If you are worried that your partner will feel a little ‘useless’ you have got this sex toy all wrong. It can be incorporated into any sex life as an amazing foreplay aid and a role play extraordinaire.
Have your partner use it on you, have your partner watch you use it on yourself, there are a million things you can do with this toy to make ‘everyone’ feel included. One of the main reasons your other half shouldn’t feel intimidated is because by using a sex toy such as the one above, your partner is able to give you pleasure like never before and that is something you should both embrace.
Take Your Time & Enjoy Exploring…
This tip is so important. If you’re just willing for yourself to squirt and not actually concentrating on the sensations and waves of pleasure, you may never be able to squirt.
Relax, take your time. It may take a few goes before you master the art of squirting and that’s totally okay.
Ignore porn. Some women squirt a tiny amount and some girls can squirt quite a lot. Don’t rely on porn to let you know if you’re doing it right or wrong.
Do It Alone…
If you’re worried about squirting or don’t know what to do with your new vibrator, take some time with it alone. Nobody knows your own body better than you do.
Thank you so much for reading, have a lovely day!