We really hope you enjoyed our infographic, it was a lot of fun to make. Feel free to share it by sharing this page on any social media site, thanks for your support!
We all know it can sometimes be a little tricky to get a conversation flowing, especially if you’re both a bit nervous, the environment is all wrong and you can’t think of anything to say.
I love when a man or woman can strike up a conversation with me and engage me in interesting topics, funny stories and asks me questions and I wanted to share with you some of the best questions I have ever been asked that strike up wonderful debates, jaw-dropping confessions and break the ice. (Learn the best way to approach a woman here).
The one word of warning I would give to you is to make sure you are making it all flow, don’t just ask question after question or it can feel like a very strange interview. Make sure to ask, question their answer and have the conversation go both ways.
The remainder of my favorite questions I have put into different categories so you can pick and choose depending on your situation and the type of setting you are going to be in.
<a href="https://vorgasms.com/amazing-questions-to-ask-a-woman/"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-2240" src="https://vorgasms.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/questions-to-ask-girls-2.jpg" alt="questions to ask women" width="800" height="8150" /></a>
Questions To Ask A Women:
Like the questions above, but want more? I got you covered, below are all the greatest questions to ask a girl you like. Everything from general, to life and even some sexy questions that will help you learn if you’re sexually compatible.
Everyday Questions To Ask A Women
- What do you feel most proud of?
- What do you do when you’re not working?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- Why did you choose the profession you’re in?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Would you take the one-way ticket to Mars?
- What makes you angry?
- If you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- Do you have a morning ritual?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- What is your biggest achievement so far?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
- What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
- What are your top three favorite books and why?
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
- What coffee would you choose from in a free coffee store?
- Tell me the 3 best things about you.
- Now, tell me the worst 3 things about you.
- What would you do if you could live forever?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Questions To Ask About Her Past
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Who did you use to look up to?
- What was your favorite food when you were a kid?
- Did you do anything bad that you still remember to this day when you were a kid?
- What were you like as a kid?
- What is your worst teenage embarrassing moment?
- What embarrassing things did you use to wear as a teenager?
- Were you parent’s strict?
- Would you rather go to the cinema or the theatre?
- What’s your all-time favorite song?
- Were you close to your grandparents?
- What were you like as a teenager?
- Do you remember the first time you got drunk? what was it like?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- What weird thing did you use to do as a kid?
- Have you ever snuck out of your parent’s house?
- Did your parents like your first crush/boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
- If you could go back in time, where would you go?
- What did you do as a kid that you wish you could do as an adult?
- What was your childhood home like?
The Best Sexual Questions To Ask A Women
- What’s your biggest kink?
- For you, what does it mean to be good in bed?
- What fantasy would you like to play out?
- Favorite sex toy? (My Favorite male sex toy is on this list)
- Name your best orgasm, when and where did it happen?
- Name your riskiest orgasm
- When was the last time you masturbated?
- Do you get turned on by sex scenes on TV?
- What’s your favorite blowjob technique?
- Have you ever been caught having sex?
- Have you ever had a threesome? (Learn how you can simulate a threesome here)
- What’s the best ‘after sex’ thing to do?
- Have you ever had a one night stand? what was it like?
- Have you ever had phone sex?
- Where was your first orgasm?
- Have you ever had sex in a public place? (Check out my sex toys you can use in public)
- What was your first kiss like?
- What’s the strangest prop you’ve used to get yourself off?
- Have you ever dreamt of having sex with a celebrity?
- What’s an instant turn on for you?
- What kind of porn turns you on?
- Do you like to be dom or sub?
- Have you ever been to a sex club?
Random Questions To Ask Her
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
- What is your biggest pet peeve with modern technology?
- Do you wish the internet didn’t exist sometimes?
- Are you religious or spiritual?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Are you useful in a crisis?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What items would you take to a lonely island if you could only take four things?
- Would you rather fly or be invisible? Why?
- Do you believe in aliens? Why?
- What would you do for a million dollars?
- If your pet could suddenly speak, what would it say to you?
- Would you ever go skydiving?
- Have you ever gotten high? what happened?
- What is one hobby you wish you were good at?
- Have you ever broken a bone? How?
- What would you ask for your last meal on death row?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- Are you good at keeping secrets?
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
- Have you ever been pulled over by a cop? If Yes, why?
- What is your ideal meal?
- What’s your scariest real-life story?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to you in school?
- Do you prefer going out or staying in?
- What’s one thing you’d love to learn?
- Stuck in a room, forced to listen to one song, what is it?
- Do you have any phobias?
- You can only eat one food for the rest of your life, what is it?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
- There’s one thing you can change about yourself, what would it be?
- What foods do you hate?
- Embarrassing sexual moments?
- Who is your best friend?
- What did you want to work as when you were a kid?
- What would your last meal on death row be?
- You smell lovely, what perfume are you wearing?
- Sexual kink you wouldn’t want to try?
- Where did you get that top, dress or any outfit item from, it looks beautiful on you
- Do you believe in horoscopes?
- Favorite superpower? Read minds, Fly?
- Your skin is so perfect, what’s your secret?
- 3 wishes, what are you wishing for?
- Do you have any secret skills?
- Do you have a morning routine?
- If you could be a character in a movie, who would you be?
- do you have a favorite childhood toy?
- Tell me about your family?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?
- Have you ever cheated?
- Do you have a hunch about how you will die?
- If you could jump in a pool filled with anything what would it be?
Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl
These questions are just a little heads up on things you should never ask a woman, especially on a first date.
- How much do you weigh?
- Do you f*** on the first date?
- How big are your breasts?
- That item of clothing doesn’t suit you, do you wear that often?
- Do you have any hot friends?
- Is your mum a MILF?
- Are you on your period?
- Are you pregnant?
- How often do you shave your ‘downstairs’?
- Can I borrow some money?
- Will you marry me?
- Never ask if she had an abortion.
- How many people have you slept with?
- Can I see you naked?
- Are you going to finish your food?
- Are your boobs/butt real?
How To Have The Perfect Conversation
– Make sure to relax, being nervous and uptight is always obvious, just be calm, be yourself and breathe!
– Make the conversation about you both, don’t fire a million questions her way and don’t just talk about yourself. Keep a healthy balance between you both. If you ask a question, follow up with more questions about their answer. For instance, if you asked if they believe in ghosts and they say yes, ask them why.
– Have a drink and be merry but don’t get blackout drunk, if you’re slurring your words and can barely walk your conversation and a possible relationship is going straight down the drain.
– If you find you have similar interests in music, films or hobbies, talk about that. Ask the person why they like a particular band, share your experiences and laugh about it.
– Keep the person you’re on the date with relaxed, if you notice they’re particularly anxious or nervous keep them at ease by mentioning how nervous you are, how you prepared for the date and make sure to keep them laughing.
– On a first date, go out for drinks and not food. When a meal comes along, the conversation can get interrupted and it can be awkward if you’re taking mouthfuls and still trying to uphold a conversation. Save a dinner date for the second or third date, let the first date be purely drinks and if you do get hungry order just a bowl of fries or some nachos.
– If you see a subject is going nowhere, cut it off don’t just keep asking questions. If worst comes to worse and none of your conversation starter questions work, ask your date about themselves, people love to talk about themselves and it’ll give you time to rectify the situation.
How To Take Back A Question That Didn’t Go Well
It can happen to anyone, you ask a question that you are sure will spark up a conversation and it falls flat on its face. Now you can either feel awkward and try and smooth over the situation or you can just move on and pretend it never happened.
Chances are you will be able to gauge how your date will react to your questions, if they’re a religious person and you ask them why they don’t believe in the big bang theory, you’re asking for a hostile answer. Don’t be silly with your questions, gauge the person they are and take a chance.
Now, if the question you have asked has unexpectantly failed, just blame it on us! Let your date know that you were nervous, went looking for the best questions to ask a girl and thought you would give that one a try. Laugh it off and just move on, don’t dwell or you may end up ruining the date.
Another way you can get out of a question that failed is by simply laughing it off and saying you were joking, they may not believe you but if you just giggle and say it was a joke, you will hopefully be able to move the conversation on and get on with your date and the evening ahead.
Thank you so much for reading this post and all of the questions that were added, if you have any that really worked for you or questions you think should be added feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments below for all of our readers to see. Make sure to also check out the rest of our site for amazing content that is bound to get the blood and the juices flowing.