Are you prepared to learn everything there is to know about the ultimate male sex toy? A sex toy that will take your orgasms to the next level, a sex toy that will leave your mouth agape and your knees trembling?
I am new to the world of prostate pleasure and although this sex toy could be seen as slightly intimidating for newbies I wanted to throw myself in at the deep end and try out a male sex toy that so many men and couples absolutely swear by.
Let’s get into the Nexus Revo 2 review!
The Nexus Revo 2
Pretty strange looking huh? It looks like it could sit idly by your computer and people would think you had an old gaming remote controller. So before I begin getting into this review, we know already that it’s discreet so if you’re looking for something that others won’t be able to point out in a crowd, this sex toy has that covered.
The main feature of the Nexus Revo is the rotating head that stimulates and caresses your P-spot with pinpoint precision and outstanding perfection. Not just that but it also has an external arm that sits wonderfully along your perineum, with its raised texture that gently but precisely stimulates your perineum for delightful sensations that ripple through your entire body.
It has 2 rotation speeds and 3 different vibrations for you to cycle through, the Nexus Revo 2 is the ultimate prostate massager.
- 2 rotation speeds and 3 vibrations
- Pinpoint P-spot stimulation plus stimulation along your perineum for heightened pleasure
- discreet design
- Made from smooth silicone
- 4 hours of play with every full charge
- USB rechargeable
My Personal Review Of The Nexus Revo 2
If you’re not into graphic details and the nitty gritty of a product I recommend you scrolling on as I am about to tell you exactly what went to down when I first inserted this toy into my back door.
I wasn’t a ‘butt’ kind of guy, I had no issues with it and nor do I care when other people do it but for me, it just seemed a little out of my depth. That was until recently… I had seen everywhere men and women talking about the Nexus Revo 2 and I just knew one day I would have to give it a go and try it out.
I was sort of pushed into it by my girlfriend but that could possibly be the best decision we have ever made….
The most important thing to remember is to use plenty of water-based anal lubricant this just makes sure you won’t be in any pain and it ensures the sex toy glides in easily.
The day had finally come when I needed to have a go with this sex toy, I was home alone and I was feeling pretty mischievous. I didn’t know what to expect, I really didn’t. I applied my anal lube, masturbated a little and then found myself slowing working the Nexus into my anus, the smooth silicone that it’s crafted with does help with the smooth insertion. I switched it on once I was comfortable and at first, it didn’t make me feel like how everyone said it made me feel. I was pretty rigid and didn’t really know what to do.
I knew I needed to just relax, so I untensed my shoulders and let the vibrations and rotations get to work and within seconds I had one of the most powerful and explosive orgasms of my entire life.
I am not joking around when I say I wasn’t expecting that. I truly didn’t think a prostate toy would do absolutely anything for me but it did. I was sweating, shaking and covered in cum. Once I composed myself I, of course, went in for another go and exactly the same thing happened.
I cleaned up the Nexus Revo, slipped it into a storage box and tried to compose myself and the giant grin across my face. When my girlfriend came home she immediately knew something was up, I couldn’t hide my secret and before I knew it she wanted to see what it did for herself. I will leave my review there but I urge any man who loves P-spot pleasure or any man who has yet to experiment with P-spot orgasms to give it a chance because I lost my mind that day with all of the incredible orgasms I had been missing out on.
What Other Users Said:
I have chosen a few snippets from my favourite reviews on the website where you can buy the Nexus Revo 2 for the best price and where I buy all of my sex toys. You can read all of the reviews in full by clicking here and scrolling to the bottom. You will also find videos and more specific product information if there’s something you think I have missed out of my review.
- “I managed a hands-free orgasm, which is insane. Do you know what the best thing about a hands-free orgasm is? You’re ready to go again, immediately after! They also last longer.”
- “This is a great toy for passive prostate stimulation and really just lets you lie back and enjoy the sensations”.
- “It was a totally new and incredibly powerful experience and one which I shall never forget. A few strokes of my now rock hard cock and I ejaculated explosively. The ejaculation pulses just kept coming (cumming should I say) as the vibrations and prostate massaging continued.”
- “From the moment I inserted it I was milking the prostate and I hadn’t even turned it on! Already gobsmacked by how this had such an effect. I turned on the vibrations and wasn’t disappointed.”
Top Tips For Using A Prostate Massager
– The sensations at first were too hard for me to get used too, I had to relax and let myself go and I feel like this is what a lot of men struggle with, especially if they are new to anal play like myself. Make sure to relax, make the room dark, un-tense your shoulders and enjoy the new sensations.
-I am not just saying this but you really need to use anal lube, it helps the sex toy to glide inside of you and it also makes sure you are in no discomfort. This is my favourite anal lube but if you don’t like the look of mine whatever you do make sure it’s a water-based lubricant as they are safe to use with sex toys and condoms.
-Shower beforehand to make sure you’re nice and clean.
-Do it alone at first! If my other half had been there when I was inserting this for the first time it would have made me even more uncomfortable. Make sure you have a few hours to yourself, no interruptions and time to relax before and after using it.
-A p-spot orgasm and P-spot stimulation is some of the best sensations you can experience, don’t let them pass you by just because you think anal play is ‘weird’ or ‘not for you‘.
Resources You Must Read:
- Best Strap Ons For Kinky Couples
- The Best Realistic Sex Toys For Men
- Most Amazing Vibrating Cock Ring
- My Top Picked Pegging Sex Toys